Follow these steps to get the Directors logs if support ask for it.
- Start Control4 System Manager, all Programs -> Control4 -> Composer x.x.x -> System Manager. (If the System is not on site, first Connect with Composer to it)
- Select your Controller in the list and press connect
- Go to the Logging tab and select the Level trace for Director
- Once the log level has changed open Windows Explorer
- Insert into the address line \\IP.of.your.Controller and press enter. The Samba share of the Controller does show up
- Navigate to \log\debug and find director.log
- After debugging deactivate the log by setting the log Level to default using System Manager