SymNet Audio Matrix driver. Works with any nexgentec or Symetrix SymNet enabled device which can be programed with Symetrix Composer, currently Radius, Edge and Prism series
Licenses can be bought in the driver store (login needed)
Support: Only a experienced Control4 and Symetrix installer should use this driver, we do only answer questions related to the driver and its config, not to Symetrix programming in general.
Using Symetrix Composer the provided super modules can be placed into the custom configuration of the Symetrix DSP. Together with the C4 driver it enables the DSP to work like a standard audio matrix with extended functions.
A basic set of super modules is available to be combined together. A full featured audio path can contain these features :
- Source matrix
- Source leveling
- Zone leveling
- Zone Volume
- Zone delay
- Zone EQ
- Zone amp management
- Zone loudness
Refer to the example projects provided below on how to combine the super modules. As well read the drivers manual.
Features of the C4 drivers:
- Works as standard C4 matrix
- Comes in the configuration of 8×8, 16×16 and 48×32
- Network communication
- All features of the predefined super modules available in programming
- Download all files
- Symetrix Composer: Configure the project, have a look to the project examples, or use a project sample to start from
- Fix the IP of the Symetrix device
- Control4 Composer: Insert the driver into the config, connect all audio bindings
- Control4 Composer: In properties page fill in IP, license key and all other fields. Refer to the drivers manual for details about the driver properties
- Let everything start, the C4 driver will display “Driver version xxx running” once the start-up is complete
- Calibrate the complete audio system with levels, delays and EQ. Save each module setting into the custom preset in the super module
All SymNet control numbers are hard coded into the driver. If a custom module should be controlled by the driver the numbers must match the predefined numbers. See the drivers manual for more info about that
Download files here (login needed)
Control4 driver: (Version 1.2.7)
New supermodules and reference project are available. The manual does not describe them in detail as the changes to V1 are minimal, have a look to the reference projects. Control4 driver stays the same
The maximal inputs/outputs the driver is designed for is 48×32. Contact us for special configurations, theoretically unlimited/unlimited is possible.