- Login into the cameras interface and go to Setup -> Advanced -> Event -> Motion Detection and mark the area for motion detection, all or only certain parts of the picture. Then mark Enable an save
- Add your cam to the Surveillance Station config
- Select Event Detection and set as detection source the camera
- Edit the camera, go to Recording Settings, select Motion Detection and mark the complete schedule plan or parts of it
- Test the setup by looking at at the Camera config page and trigger a motion detection event. A small red icon does show up in the camera picture as soon motion is detected
The Kaleidescape Co-Star for Creston NVX solution is now available, with the purchase of a special Co-Star for Crestron software license. This solution allows Strato movie players to present a unified onscreen library that includes all of a Kaleidescape customer’s movies – from DVD discs to downloaded 4K HDR movies – in one seamless interface. Co-Star allows the movies on both a Strato system and a Premiere system to be played from a single user interface.
With the Co-Star for Crestron feature, Strato players are paired with Kaleidescape M-Class players using Crestron DM-NVX encoder/decoder devices, which can switch between video sources and transport 2160p60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet. NVX devices are controlled using a Crestron control processor, and the Kaleidescape module for these processors has been extended to allow Strato to direct the NVX devices to switch between players, enabling playback of movies from both systems.
If you ever want to shorten the cable on a Bullet Camera you might want to know the pin out. Here it is
|Contact||TIA-568B||Pakedge BU832 Cable|
If you ever want to shorten the cable on a Turret Camera you might want to know the pin out. Here it is
|Contact||TIA-568B||Pakedge TU652 Cable|
Control4 has released last week OS 2.10.3. The main advantage is “Intercom Anywhere”. This adds all mobile devices to the existing Intercom capabilities from any Control4 System
- Receives calls form Control4 touchpanel, doorstation etc.
- Calls all devices registered with the Control4 System, such as doorstations, touchpanels, etc
- Calls from mobile to mobile
- Camera preview from the door and the ability to open the door with the press of a button
- Works in both WLAN and in 3/4/5G networks
- 4Sight license required
- Intercom Anywhere is a dedicated app for Intercom from Control4.
- Free of charge
Donwload the App in Apple and Google Play Store and enjoy!
The Swiss manufacturer myStrom has developed a attractive range of simple WiFi devices to connect to automation systems like Control4.
The device range includes:
- Bulb for E27 mounting
- LED Strip ballast/controller
- Power switch for direct socket mounting
- Button for simple task automation
Today the complete Control4 driver suite for all myStrom devices is released, find all details on the product page
Now you can add TCP servers and clients from Programming! Use string matching for automation tasks, send commands to your devices. And have them monitored with keep alive messages!
Find all details on the product page here