These are the steps to setup a myStrom WiFi Switch for use with Control4.
Good to know:
- Some steps may take some seconds, make sure the phone does not go to standby. If it does the app does fail at that step. Hold your finger on the screen.
- Once set up, the steps in Control4 are easy to take
- App and C4 can be used in parallel
- Download the myStrom App
- Open the app
- Go to the menu and select Add Device
- Add a WiFi Switch
- Select to setup manually
- Select the WLAN of the WiFi Switch (after reset and out of the box the Switch is a accesspoint
- Connect and after a few popups (select the popup from myStrom App to continue) select the use of fixed IP Address
- Enter the WLAN key and as well the IP address settings
- Select the green arrow to complete your setup.
- Go back to the main app screen and let run everything for 10 minutes, there will be firmware updates shown. Update firmware using the app .
- Relax and insert the driver into Control4. See the drivers Documentation tab for next steps